sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012



Five People in the World...

Hello! This is a mind map about five people in the world: their Countries, city, languages and occupations.


Antonio Banderas: José Antonio Domínguez Banderas (born 10 August 1960), better known as Antonio Banderas, is a Spanish film actor, film director, film producer and singer. He began his acting career at age 19 with a series of films by director Pedro Almodóvar and then appeared in high-profile Hollywood films, especially in the 1990s, including AssassinsEvitaInterview with the VampirePhiladelphiaDesperadoThe Mask of ZorroSpy Kids, the Shrek sequels and Puss in Boots.

Jose Bohr: José Bohr (3 September 1901 – 29 May 1994) was a Chilean film directorproducer, actor and screenwriter. He directed 35 films between 1919 and 1969.

Vanessa Hudgens: Vanessa Anne Hudgens(born December 14, 1988) is an American actress and singer.
Hudgens rose to prominence playing Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical series.Hudgens also has appeared in several television programs including QuintupletsStill StandingThe Brothers GarcíaDrake & Josh, and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. In 2009, she earned critical acclaim for her role in the film Bandslam.
In addition to acting, Hudgens released her debut album V on September 26, 2006 which entered the Billboard 200 at number twenty four, and was later certified Gold.Her second album, Identified, was released on July 1, 2008 in the United States.
Paulo Coelho: Paulo Coelho (born August 24, 1947) is a Brazilian lyricist and novelist. He has become one of the most widely read authors in the world today. The recipient of numerous prestigious international awards, amongst them the Crystal Award by the World Economic Forum and France's Legion d'Honneur.


I am free to be Myself!
Mary Angelica Mosquera. :3




My Favorites!!!



My favorite actor is Orlando Bloom.
My favorites singer Hilary Duff.
My favorite athlete is Rafael Nadal.
My favorite TV program is Dr. House. 

Check out my mind map and links about movies, TV program and music!



I am free to be Myself!
Mary Angelica Mosquera. :3



Homework Unit 1: Interview a friend, ask the following questions:

1* A.- What's your first name?
B. My first name is Gahel.

2* A.- What's your last name?
B. My last name is Boudvier.

3* A.- What's your nickname? How do people call you?
B. I Don't have a nickname. 

4* A.- What's your phone number?
B. My phone number is 0005803698895.

5* A.- What's your e-mail address?
B. My email address is gahelbcastañon@gmail.com.


6* A.- Who's your favorite actor?
B. My favorite actor is Miley Cyrus.

7*A.- Who's your favorite actress?
B. My favorite actress is Jemima Rooper.

8* A.- Who's your favorite singer?
B. My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne.

9* A.- Who's your favorite athlete?
B. My favorite athlete is Eduard Villanueva.






I am free to be Myself!
Mary Angelica Mosquera. :3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario