martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Welcome to my Blog.



Hello, World! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

World. (:
My name’s Mary Mosquera but you can call me Malica. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Cabimas, in Campo Elias. I’m 18 years old and I have a small but fun family. My Mom is a bussines woman and My Father a bussines man. I have one brothers and three sisters.

I study Law at URBE. My favorite subjects are Law Family and Foundations of Public Law. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 3rd trimester.

I love to share with my family, listening to music, watch TV, do my duties and obligations at all times haves intense emotions, study Law and English at School Cevaz (Venezuelan American Center of Zulia). My favorite food is the pastiche and I like chocolate m & m's and snickers are truly exquisite. The most important to me is  my family highlighting my mother, my future and I look. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

I hate vegetables, listening to rock music, the enemy of emphasizing pollution noise pollution, and childhood family violence, hatred of injustice and insecurity in my country. I can't stand the excessive input of alcohol and people smoking. 

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Frankfurt am Main commoly known as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany and fully know my country Venezuela. Of course, I want to graduate from Lawyer School and be a good Lawyer. I also would love to learn to speak Germany, Italian and Gringo. I dedicate myself to work in an important and large buffet own, get a married, gwoe personally, to form a stable and happy family.

Frankfurt, German.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important and essential for the formation of a professional. What do I do to practice my English? Well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It's a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I can speak fluently, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is write, read a little and express myself with people in English. I want to practice in class and out off class, too.  I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class. 

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hoped you liked it... Please, leave a comment!


I am free to be Myself!
Mary Angelica Mosquera. :3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario